Ace Of Cups Tarot Card Meaning
This is a one beautiful card!
Traditionally the Ace Of Cups brings a sweet and meaningful beginning to our lives. For most of us it’s a new romantic relationship that’s got us spinning in crazy-happy directions, and, for some of us, it could mean a marriage proposal is likely to be forthcoming.
Cups as a Tarot suit, are related to emotions, dreams, wishes and bring elements of past-life experiences. Aces always mean fresh starts, so this is your time to shine brighter than ever and enjoy the sheer pleasure of falling love with the person of your dreams.
As a special bonus, seeing the Ace Of Cups in a reading can mean that you will fall in love for the first time – or feel as though you are.
Aces In The Tarot
Any of you who have ever played card games know that aces can be court cards or number ones as well, and in the Tarot they are always considered to be number ones.
There’s a freshness that comes into the reading when aces are present and it usually focuses on one special idea, event or relationship.
The number one’s astrological association is to the first house of personal identity or the self. The first house brings a spirit of fresh starts with it as it is ruled by the planet Mars and is the house of the zodiac sign, Aries.
Cups as a suit relate to water signs and are highly emotional.
- Love is being offered to you on a silver platter, but it’s up to you to choose to accept it and keep it in your life.
- God and Heaven are smiling down on you, and presenting to you a love relationship that will be the most important you have ever known – and ever will know.
- Your emotions will be high around this new beginning so use care about not rushing in without thinking first. Always look before you leap and take a breather before you accept anything that could have far-reaching effects on your life.
- There is a very good possibility that you will find a happiness you’ve been looking for for many years. Cups bring a sense of the past and the love you have been dreaming about for a long time is somewhere in your circle right now. Don’t overlook it or mistake it for something less valuable.
- Most of all live in the now especially when it comes to making positive changes to your love-life.
Tarot readings become important to my characters beginning with book #2, “Connie and Richard”, in my CounterClockwise Paranormal Romance Series